- 95m high x 1.2m wide x 0.5m deep all overall sizes
- 100mm high skirting to the base
- 150mm high headboard to the top
- Display section nom. 1.7m High
- Four (4) adjustable glass shelves
- Glass ends to display section
- One (1) pair of roller track lockable glass doors to the front of display section
- Mirror back
- Two (2) LV halogen downlights within ceiling
- White panelling
- Satin silver anodise frame
- ALL GLASS IS 6MM CLEAR FLOAT
- TOTAL NETT TRADE PRICE DELIVERED fully assembled
Our Custom Rolex Shopfront Window Display Cabinet are proudly used in:
- Community Facilities
- Government Departments
- Retail Environment
Our expertise provides significant benefits for your projects, from our commitment to producing high quality custom made cabinets and show cases to suit your project requirements:
- The exclusive Artisan Australian-milled radius suite and deluxe polished plantation timber decor
- All 6.0 mm thick glass, made in local plant
- Glass production accredited to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Robust and durable construction
- Stylish designs and decors
- Custom signage/ graphics
- Many lighting options to suit display material
Delivery: Our very extensive logistic capabilities allows us to guarantee furniture-sensitive freight to every part of Australia.
- Our cabinets are supplied fully assembled delivered to you by specialised freight movers
- Remote/rural/overseas locations will require specialised timber shipping crate
- Price does not include delivery, proceed to check out to calculate freight
The price of this custom made Rolex Shopfront Window Display Cabinet depends on the size, timber, finish, fittings, etc. We will be happy to quote according to your specifications.
Our experienced Collectors Cabinets makers can create your cabinet within 4 – 6 weeks, subject to timber availability.
Choose from our standard Rolex Shopfront Window Display Cabinet that come ready made for fast delivery or let us create Rolex Shopfront Window Display Cabinet that suit your products and environment.
Need more info? Call 1300 278 472 now to find out more.