- 3 m High x 1.8 m Wide (at rear) x 0.5 m Deep – all overall dimensions
- 150 mm high headboard to the top with
- Black kicker 100 mm high
- 0.7 m W splayed glass sides (45° in plan view)
- Two (2) pairs of sliding lockable glass doors to 0.8 m W front nom. 2.05 m high
- Two (2) LV halogen lights in the ceiling
- Three (3) glass shelves
- Whiteboard back, base, headboard & ceiling
- Satin silver anodise or black or white powdercoated frame
- ALL GLASS IS 6MM CLEAR FLOAT
- TOTAL NETT TRADE PRICE DELIVERED fully assembled
Our Custom Kingston Upright Display Cabinets are proudly used in:
- Community Facilities
- Government Departments
- Retail Environment
Our expertise provides significant benefits for your projects, from our commitment to producing high quality custom made cabinets and show cases to suit your project requirements:
- The exclusive Artisan Australian-milled radius suite and deluxe polished plantation timber decor
- All 6.0 mm thick glass, made in local plant
- Glass production accredited to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Robust and durable construction
- Stylish designs and decors
- Custom signage/ graphics
- Many lighting options to suit display material
Delivery: Our very extensive logistic capabilities allows us to guarantee furniture-sensitive freight to every part of Australia.
- Our cabinets are supplied fully assembled delivered to you by specialised freight movers
- Remote/rural/overseas locations will require specialised timber shipping crate
- Price does not include delivery, proceed to check out to calculate freight
The price of this custom made Kingston Upright Display Cabinets depends on the size, timber, finish, fittings, etc. We will be happy to quote according to your specifications.
Our experienced Club Display Cabinets makers can create your cabinet within 4 – 6 weeks, subject to timber availability.
Choose from our standard Kingston Upright Display Cabinets that come ready made for fast delivery or let us create Kingston Upright Display Cabinets that suit your products and environment.
Need more info? Call 1300 278 472 now to find out more.